• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mbreiding

mbreiding

Forum Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 03:40 AM

I am looking for open bids on government crating jobs, but am having trouble finding any on FedBizOpps.gov website are crating jobs classified as any thing particular or am I even looking in the right place?

Matthew Breiding
AkronCrateandPallet.com

#2 Administrator

Administrator

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 119 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 02:56 PM

There's a number of websites you can go to. Many of the agencies run their own sites but here's a few...
DOD Contract Resources

Federal Business Opportunities
Government Services Administration
USA Spending - A good one for trends
Dept. of Defense

Consider Googling "site:.gov contract" without the quotes. You'll probably find everything you need in only one short month of reading. :rolleyes:

One thing I would avoid is spending money on a consultant unless you know exactly what they are doing and you are only getting one because you don't have the time to do what they are doing for you. Getting going on government contracts can be time consuming and in some cases can take a couple of years to get into the swing of things. The government buyers will tell you to be sure it's something you want to do and be sure you have a well established business outside of the US government. They won't buy from you if it looks like your business is depended upon them to survive.

Good luck!

Jeff Duck
WoodenCRATES.org
Administrator

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users